The new ultra-lightweight Titleist TS1 driver is the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of effortless distance
With the addition of TS1 to the new TS driver family, moderate speed golfers can now experience the explosive ball speed and distance gains that have made Titleist TS2, TS3 and TS4 the most played driver models this season on the PGA Tour.
The innovations used to drive ball speed and distance in TS2, TS3 and TS4 drivers have been optimized for TS1’s ultra-lightweight 460cc Speed Chassis (available in 9.5, 10.5 and 12.5 degree lofts):
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown. The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Thinner, Faster Face. The fastest face Titleist has ever made, a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness), increases ball speed and forgiveness. Every TS driver face undergoes a 100% CT inspection to ensure speed performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
- Streamlined Shape. The aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution. TS1’s deep CG location has been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties (similar to TS3).
- Industry-leading adjustability. Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting. TS1’s SureFit Weight allows for head weight adjustability (from -4g to +6g in 2g increments).
There are no reviews yet.